Wednesday, April 20, 2016

How To Increase Your Website or Blog Traffic

In  my lat post I told you about top Pay per click Programs. Now you have a website or blog you became the publisher but all your efforts become useless if you are not able t generate traffic. Don`t worry today i will give you few tips that how you will increase traffic for your website or Blog.

Submit your website or blog to social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc. Don`t submit many links on one of your site to these social networking sites a day, you may get banned.

Write articles and submit them to articles directories. You will get at least 2 or 3  links at the author`s area. 

Submit your website or blog to search engines. Don`t submit too many times a month because you may get banned from it.

Submit your website or blog to link directories. These web directories you will find either online or at forums.

And last but not least, Update your website or blog with new content or pages at  least weekly. search engines like fresh content.

Remember one thing clearly, you can`t get traffic Overnight. It takes time and hard work so don`t get upset keep doing and  you will get the result.

3 comments:

  1. hello i would like to share this short review on something i think you all should hear. I am a successful business owner and father. I got one of these already programmed cloned ATM cards that allows me to withdraw cash at a maximum of $5,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about these cards because I received mine last week and have already used it to get $20,000. Skylink technology is giving out these cards to support people in any kind of financial problem at a fair cost. I must be sincere to you, when i first saw the advert, I believed it to be illegal and a hoax but when I contacted this team, they confirmed to me that although it is illegal, nobody gets caught while using these cards because they have been programmed to keeping your identity hidden from the atm preying cameras. If interested get through to them on mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com or whatsapp/telegram: +1(213)785-1553

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. auto sliding gate bd

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. ways to make money online

    ReplyDelete